Covid 19 Information
Listed below some of the measures that we have taken to ensure that our nursery environment is as safe as possible:
- Social distancing markers have been placed outside of the Nursery building and in the car park to discourage gathering. Parents are encouraged to come by themselves to drop off and collect and to not bring siblings or friends or family members if possible.
- Parents and visitors are no longer permitted inside of the nursery building. Children will enter and exit the building individually with staff, Crickets through one door and Dragonflies through another. Both will be clearly marked for you.
- Children must wash their hands on entering nursery and throughout the day at regular intervals.
- All surfaces that are touched are cleaned regularly throughout the day and items that we are unable to clean thoroughly such as fabrics have been removed.
-All internal doors and windows are open at all times to ensure that the building is well ventilated
- Children are encouraged not to touch their mouths/eyes and to use tissues if needed - Catch it, bin it, kill it.
- Children must come into nursery with fresh clothes each day. Changes of clothes must be provided especially if the child is toilet training as we will be unable to use any of our clothes on the children. Staff will be required to wear clean uniform every day.
- Children must bring in a healthy lunch in a named hard, wipe-able container with easy to open packaging with a named drinks bottle. A snack in a named pot for morning and afternoon snack will also be required. All packaging with be returned in your child's lunch box.
Children are not permitted to bring in items from home and work will not be sent home on a daily basis. Children's work will be stored in a sealed named bag until it is safe for it to be sent home.
- Outdoor activities are planned daily - we will be having plenty of fresh air!